A Phase I Followed by a Randomized, Phase II Study of Carboplatin and Etoposide With or Without Obatoclax Administered Every 3 Weeks to Patients With Extensive- Stage Small Cell Lung Cancer (ES-SCLC).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Obatoclax (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Etoposide
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gemin X Pharmaceuticals
- 18 Aug 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 188 to 196 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 14 Feb 2012 Results from the phase I portion of this study have been published in full in the British Journal of Cancer.
- 30 Jan 2012 Actual patient number changed from 165 to 218 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History