A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial of Long-Term (2-Year) Treatment of Galantamine in Mild to Moderately-Severe Alzheimer's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Galantamine (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 24 Jun 2013 Results presented at the 11th World Congress of Biological Psychiatry.
- 24 Jun 2013 Primary endpoint 'Mini-Mental-State-Examination' has been met.
- 05 Dec 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued based on information reported in a Janssen Research and Development media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History