A Two-part, Phase 3 Dose Response Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Nabiximols Oromucosal Spray (Sativex) in the Symptomatic Relief of Spasticity in Subjects With Spasticity Due to Multiple Sclerosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Nabiximols (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GW Pharmaceuticals
- 20 Oct 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 488 to 575.
- 02 Mar 2011 Results have been reported in a GW Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 14 Oct 2010 According to an Almirall media release, results from 3 pivotal clinical studies of tetrahydrocannabinol/cannabidiol (Sativex) were presented in a satellite symposium at the 26th annual congress of the ECTRIMS.