Intravenous aflibercept administered in combination with irinotecan, 5-fluorouracil and leucovorin in patients with advanced solid tumours
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Regeneron Pharmaceuticals; Sanofi
- 09 Jan 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 11 Jun 2008 New trial record.
- 06 Jun 2008 Results were presented at the 44th American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) annual meeting.