A Phase 3, Safety and Efficacy Study of Boceprevir in Previously Untreated Subjects With Chronic Hepatitis C Genotype 1.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Boceprevir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2b; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HCV-SPRINT-2; SPRINT-2
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Merck Sharp & Dohme; Schering-Plough
- 16 Oct 2012 This trial has been discontinued in Portugal.
- 07 Jul 2012 Additional trial location (United Kingdom) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 28 Apr 2012 Additional trial location added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History