A Phase 3 Safety and Efficacy Study of Boceprevir in Subjects With Chronic Hepatitis C Genotype 1 Who Failed Prior Treatment With Peginterferon/Ribavirin.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Boceprevir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2b; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HCV RESPOND-2; RESPOND-2
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Schering-Plough
- 30 Apr 2013 Results presented at the 23rd European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases.
- 07 Jul 2012 Additional trial location (United Kingdom) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 28 Jun 2012 Additional trial location (Portugal) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History