A Double-Blinded, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Exploring Study of RX-10100 for Eight Weeks of On-Demand Administration in Subjects With Erectile Dysfunction (ED).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 May 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Clavulanic acid (Primary)
- Indications Erectile dysfunction
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Rexahn Pharmaceuticals
- 06 May 2009 Actual end date (Mar 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 May 2009 Preliminary results reported in a Rexahn Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 04 May 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History