An Open-Label, Single-Arm, Multi-Center Study of TG-873870 for Treating Patients With Diabetic Foot Infections of Mild to Moderate Severity Associated With Gram-Positive Pathogens
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Nemonoxacin (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic complications; Gram-positive infections; Skin and soft tissue infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors TaiGen Biotechnology
- 12 Mar 2010 Primary endpoint 'Clinical response rate' has been met; results reported by TaiGen Biotechnology.
- 22 Jan 2010 Additional trial location identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jan 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.