A Phase I Study of CYT107 (Recombinant Glycosylated Human IL-7) [interleukin-7] in Recipients of HLA Matched Ex Vivo T Cell Depleted Bone Marrow or Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Transplant
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Interleukin-7 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Graft-versus-host disease; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 25 Jul 2012 Actual end date (Apr 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Dec 2010 Results presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology (ASH-2010), and topline results reported in a Cytheris media release.
- 11 Jun 2008 New trial record.