A Randomized, Double-masked Study With Intraocular Anti-VEGF (Avastin/Lucentis) Compared With Intraocular Triamcinolone (Volon A) in Patients With Clinical Significant Diabetic Macular Edema
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Ranibizumab (Primary) ; Triamcinolone
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TRIASTIN
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 31 May 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2009 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.