An International Expanded Access Clinical Programme With ZD1839 (IRESSA) [gefitinib] for Patients With Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer(NSCLC) and Patients With Recurrent or Metastatic or Both Recurrent and Metastatic Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck (H and NC).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Clinical Phase Unknown
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Gefitinib (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Expanded access
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 24 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 10 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Dec 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by Clinicaltrials.gov.