Non-Interventional Study With LYRICA [pregabalin] In Patients With Epilepsy As Adjunctive Therapy Of Partial Seizures To Reduce Seizure Frequency.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 May 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Pregabalin (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 22 May 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 200 to 199 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 May 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Feb 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.