A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multi-Center, Two-Period Crossover Study to Investigate the Bronchodilatory Effect of 50 µg NVA237 Inhaled Once Daily in Patient With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Glycopyrrolate (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 22 Sep 2010 Results were presented at the 20th Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 18 May 2010 Results have been presented at the 106th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 16 Sep 2009 Actual patient number (33) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History