An Open, Randomised, Three Period Cross, Single Centre, Phase 1 Pharmacokinetic Interaction Study of the Reflux Inhibitor AZD3355 150 mg Bid and Esomeprazole 40 mg od After 7 Days of Treatment in Healthy Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Esomeprazole; Lesogaberan
- Indications Gastro-oesophageal reflux
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 23 Oct 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Jun 2009 Results published as an abstract in the proceedings of the Digestive Disease Week 2009.
- 17 Jun 2008 Status change
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History