A Randomized, Double-Blind, Multicenter, Placebo-Controlled, Phase III Superiority Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Topical Retapamulin Ointment, 1%, Versus Placebo Ointment Applied Twice Daily for 5 Days in the Treatment of Adult and Pediatric Subjects With SITL.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Retapamulin (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Wound infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SCRAPE
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 16 Mar 2013 New source identified and integrated (Clinical Trials Registry - India, CTRI2009-091-000023).
- 23 Dec 2009 Actual end date (Oct 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Dec 2009 Actual patient number (508) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.