A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of Aripiprazole Adjunctive to Antidepressant Therapy (ADT) Among Outpatients With Major Depressive Disorder [depression] Who Have Responded Inadequately to Prior ADT
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aripiprazole (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Aug 2010 Actual end date (September 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Aug 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Oct 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2009 to 1 Sep 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History