A Phase 1/2a, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Immunogenicity and Vaccine-Like Viral Shedding of MEDI-534, a Live, Attenuated Intranasal Vaccine Against Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) and Parainfluenza Virus Type 3 (PIV3), in Healthy 6 to less than 24 Month-Old Children and in 2 Month-Old Infants.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs MEDI 534 (Primary)
- Indications Parainfluenza virus infections; Respiratory syncytial virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Sep 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2012 to 1 Aug 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Sep 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.