A Phase II, Randomized, Modified Single-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Dose Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of MN-221 When Administered Intravenously as an Adjunct to Standard Therapy to Adults With an Acute Exacerbation of Asthma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Bedoradrine (Primary)
- Indications Acute asthma; Status asthmaticus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors MediciNova
- 04 Nov 2010 Results were presented at the 76th Annual Meeting of the American College of Chest Physicians.
- 28 Oct 2010 Data were presented at the 2010 Annual Meeting of the American College of Chest Physicians, according to a MediciNova media release.
- 28 May 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed. This trial has recently been completed according to a MediciNova media release.