A Multicenter, Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled, Parallel Group, 1 Week, Dose Comparison Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of MPC-004 in Patients With an Acute Gout Flare.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Colchicine (Primary)
- Indications Gouty arthritis; Musculoskeletal pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AGREE
- Sponsors Takeda
- 08 Nov 2010 Results of poc-hoc tolerability analysis presented at the 74th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology
- 21 Jan 2010 Results published in Arthritis and Rheumatism.
- 29 Oct 2009 Secondary endpoint results presented at the 73rd Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology and the 44th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History