A Phase I Dose Escalation Study of LBH589 [panobinostat] in Combination With Imatinib Mesylate for Treatment of Patients With Chronic Myeloid Leukemia in Cytogenetic Remission With Residual BCR-ABL +Cells Detectably by Q-PCR [quantitative-polymerase chain reaction].
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Imatinib; Panobinostat
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jul 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 18 to 23 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.