A Double-Blind, Randomised, Multicentre, Placebo-Controlled, 4-Ways Crossover Study to Investigate the Effect on the QT/QTc Interval of Repeated and Escalating Doses of AZD3480 [ispronicline] During 6 Days, Using Moxifloxacin as a Positive Control, in Healthy Male Volunteers, CYP2D6 Extensive and Poor Metabolisers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Sep 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Ispronicline; Moxifloxacin
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 24 Sep 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 16 Jun 2008 New trial record.