An Open Label, Multi-center, IRESSA Clinical Access Program of Gefitinib 250 mg (IRESSA) for the Continued Treatment of Patients in the United States Who Are Currently Benefiting or Have Benefited from Gefitinib Treatment
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Gefitinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 24 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 29 Dec 2017.
- 24 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 29 Dec 2017.
- 24 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.