A Prospective, Observational Study To Monitor Safety In Patients Who Were Administered With Tigecycline (Tygacil) 50 mg By Intravenous Injection (An Observational Study for Safety - Monitored Release).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Tigecycline (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Pfizer; Wyeth
- 10 Nov 2010 Actual end date (May 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Nov 2010 Planned number of patients changed from 500 to 621 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Nov 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.