A Phase III, Uncontrolled Trial to Assess the Non-immunogenicity and Safety of Org 36286 in Patients Undergoing Repeated Controlled Ovarian Stimulation Cycles Using a Multiple Dose GnRH Antagonist Protocol.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Corifollitropin alfa (Primary) ; Chorionic gonadotropin; Follicle stimulating hormones; Gonadotropin releasing hormone; Progesterone
- Indications Infertility
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms TRUST
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 31 Jul 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jun 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Jul 2009, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jun 2008 New trial record.