A Multicenter, Open-Label, Phase 2 Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of NKTR-102 (PEG-Irinotecan) When Given on a Q14 Day or a Q21 Day Schedule in Patients With Metastatic or Locally Advanced Platinum-Resistant Ovarian Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Etirinotecan pegol (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Nektar Therapeutics
- 14 Aug 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by alTrials.gov.
- 21 Feb 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Sep 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2012 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History