A Multi-center, Open-label Study to Examine the Safety and Toleration of 0.05% PEP005 Topical Gel in Patients With Actinic Keratoses on the Dorsum of the Hand.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ingenol mebutate (Primary)
- Indications Actinic keratosis; Skin cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Peplin
- 15 Jul 2010 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health).
- 15 Jul 2010 Actual end date (Jan 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jul 2010 Actual initiation date (Oct 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.