A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Vehicle-controlled, Dose-ranging Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of 0.005%, 0.01% and 0.015% PEP005 Topical Gel When Used to Treat Actinic Keratoses on the Head (Face or Scalp)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Ingenol mebutate (Primary)
- Indications Actinic keratosis; Skin cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 05 Mar 2010 According to a LEO Pharma media release, results from this trial were presented in a poster at the 68th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology.
- 14 Aug 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 31 Mar 2009, according to Peplin.
- 14 Aug 2008 Pelin expects to announce results from this trial early in quarter 1 of 2009.