Randomized, Open-Label, Active-Controlled, Multicenter Study to Assess the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Arikace in Cystic Fibrosis Patients With Chronic Infection Due to Pseudomonas Aeruginosa
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Amikacin (Primary) ; Tobramycin
- Indications Cystic fibrosis-associated respiratory tract infections; Pseudomonal infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CLEAR-108
- Sponsors Insmed
- 01 Jul 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by an Insmed media release.
- 01 Jul 2013 Top-line results reported in an Insmed media release.
- 01 Jul 2013 Primary endpoint 'Non-inferiority of amikacin vs tobramycin in change in forced expiratory volume in 1 second' has been met, according to an Insmed media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History