An Open Label Positron Emission Tomography (PET) Study Using 2-[18F]-F-A85380 to Determine alpha-4-beta-2 Neuronal Nicotinic Receptor Occupancy of AZD3480 [ispronicline] After Oral Administration to Healthy Male Subjects (Non Nicotine Users).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Ispronicline (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder; Memory disorders; Schizophrenia
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 09 Dec 2010 Actual end date (Aug 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Sep 2008 Actual number of patients is 9, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Sep 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed according to the ClinicalTrials.gov record.