A Randomized, Double-Masked, Multicenter, Laser-Controlled Phase III Study Assessing the Efficacy and Safety of Ranibizumab (Intravitreal Injections) as Adjunctive and Mono-Therapy in Patients With Visual Impairment Due to Diabetic Macular Edema
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RESTORE; RESTORE-Ext
- Sponsors Novartis
- 27 Sep 2013 Results presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
- 08 May 2013 Data were presented at the 2013 Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology (ARVO) annual meeting, according to a Novartis media release.
- 05 Oct 2012 Extension study interim analysis presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History