A Randomized Phase II Study Evaluating Vandetanib (ZD6474) in Combination With Docetaxel and Carboplatin Followed by Placebo or Maintenance Therapy With Vandetanib in Patients With IIIb, IV or Recurrent Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Vandetanib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Docetaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jul 2011 Updated efficacy and tolerability results presented at the 14th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
- 07 Jun 2011 Results presented at the 47th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 04 Dec 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History