A prospective, randomised, double-blind, multicentre, phase III clinical study on transarterial chemoembolisation (TACE) combined with sorafenib vs TACE plus placebo in patients with hepatocellular cancer (HCC) before liver transplantation (LTx) – Heidelberg Liver Cancer Study (HeiLivCa Study).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Sorafenib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Carboplatin
- Indications Liver cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HeiLivCa
- 01 Jun 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials record.
- 10 Jul 2012 50 patients have been recruited to date, as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials record.
- 14 Apr 2012 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database; EudraCT2008-002269-29).