Efficacy and Safety of Valsartan 160 mg Plus Hydrochlorothiazide 25 mg Once a Day in Patients With Slight Hypertension and Target Organ Damage.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Valsartan/hydrochlorothiazide (Primary)
- Indications Hypertension; Left ventricular hypertrophy
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 28 Jan 2009 Actual end date changed from May 2008 to Dec 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jan 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jun 2008 New trial record.