A Phase II Trial of Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy [carboplatin, fluorouracil and paclitaxel] Plus Bevacizumab Followed By Concurrent Chemotherapy/Bevacizumab/Erlotinib/Radiation Therapy in the Treatment of Locally Advanced Squamous Carcinoma of the Head and Neck
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Erlotinib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Fluorouracil; Paclitaxel
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 May 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2009 to 1 Aug 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Aug 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.