A Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel Group, Placebo and Active Controlled, Multi-Center Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of the Beta-3 Agonist YM178 in Subjects With Symptoms of Overactive Bladder
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mirabegron (Primary) ; Tolterodine
- Indications Overactive bladder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SCORPIO
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 15 Apr 2014 Pooled results for urinary retention rates presented at the 29th Congress of the European Association of Urology.
- 08 May 2013 Tolerability results from a pooled analysis presented at the 108th Annual Meeting of the American Urological Association.
- 08 May 2013 Pooled efficacy analysis presented at the 108th Annual Meeting of the American Urological Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History