Phase 2 Study of Intravenous Administration of a Wild-Type Reovirus (REOLYSIN) in Combination With Paclitaxel and Carboplatin in Patients With Platinum-Refractory Metastatic and/or Recurrent Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Pelareorep (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Oncolytics Biotech
- 03 Nov 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Aug 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2011 to 1 Jan 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 May 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2011 to 1 Oct 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.