A Multicenter Phase III Randomized Trial Comparing Docetaxel in Combination With Doxorubicin and Cyclophosphamide (TAC) Versus 5-Fluorouracil in Combination With Doxorubicin and Cyclophosphamide (FAC) as Adjuvant Treatment of Operable Breast Cancer Patients With Positive Axillary Lymph Nodes.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Fluorouracil
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 11 Dec 2012 Final 10-year results published in the Lancet Oncology.
- 09 Dec 2010 Final 10-year results will be presented on the 10th of December 2010 at the 33rd Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (SABCS), according to a sanofi-aventis media release.
- 08 Dec 2010 Final 10-year results presented at the 33rd Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (SABCS),
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History