Cilengitide for Subjects With Newly Diagnosed Glioblastoma and Methylated MGMT Gene Promoter - A Multicenter, Open-label, Controlled Phase III Study, Testing Cilengitide in Combination With Standard Treatment (Temozolomide With Concomitant Radiation Therapy, Followed by Temozolomide Maintenance Therapy) Versus Standard Treatment Alone (CENTRIC)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cilengitide (Primary) ; Temozolomide
- Indications Glioblastoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CENTRIC
- Sponsors EMD Serono; Merck KGaA
- 19 Jan 2016 Pooled analysis of 4 studies (n=1869) including data from this study and 3 other trials (see CTP 700046838, 700038467, 700040257) were published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 03 Nov 2014 Secondary endpoints modified as per changed in ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 31 May 2013 Primary endpoint 'Overall-survival-duration' has not been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History