A Single-Centre, Double-Blind, Randomised, Parallel Group Study of Repeated Oral Doses of AZD3480 [ispronicline]/Placebo and a Single Dose of Aripiprazole to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetic Interaction Between AZD3480 and Aripiprazole in Healthy Subjects (Phase I)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Jan 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Aripiprazole; Ispronicline
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Bipolar disorders; Depressive disorders; Schizophrenia
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 30 Jun 2009 Status changed from suspended to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jan 2009 Status changed from recruiting to suspended due to the observation of a serious adverse event in another ispronicline trial according to ClinicalTrials.gov; this trial has been temporarily suspended during further evaluation.
- 24 Sep 2008 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2008 to 1 Apr 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.