A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group, Dose-Ranging Study of Sublingual Immunotherapy (SLIT) in Adults Sensitized to the Standardized Allergenic Extract, Cat Hair (Felis Domesticus).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Cat allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Allergic rhinitis; Hypersensitivity
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Antigen Laboratories
- 25 Nov 2009 According to a Planet Biopharmacueticals media release, all three treatment groups, low dose, high dose and placebo, improved symptoms significantly compared to baseline. Further phase II trials are required prior to entering phase III.
- 16 Oct 2009 Actual patient number (167) added, actual initiation date (Oct 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Oct 2009 Actual end date (June 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.