A Single-Centre, Double Blind, Randomized, Two-Way Cross-Over Study of Repeated Doses of AZD3480 and Single Dose of Warfarin to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetic Interaction of AZD3480 and Warfarin and the Effect of AZD3480 Pharmacodynamic in Healthy Male Subjects (Phase I)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Ispronicline (Primary) ; Warfarin
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Thromboembolism
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms DDI
- 18 Apr 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2009 to 1 May 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 18 Apr 2009 Status changed from suspended to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jan 2009 Status changed from recruiting to suspended due to the observation of a serious adverse event in another ispronicline trial according to ClinicalTrials.gov; the trial has been temporarily suspended during further evaluation.