An Open-Label, Multiple-Dose, Dose-Escalation Study to Investigate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of the MEK [mitogen-activated protein kinase] Inhibitor GSK1120212 in Subjects With Solid Tumors or Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Trametinib (Primary)
- Indications Lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 21 Dec 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Sep 2011 New source identified and integrated (M.D. Anderson Cancer Center record, 2009-0660).
- 10 Dec 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2009 to 1 May 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.