Phase III, Open Label Randomized Comparative Clinical Trial of Oral Posaconazole Three Times Per Day versus Weekly High Dose Amphotericin B Lipid Complex (ABLC) for The Prevention of Invasive Fungal Infections In Patients with Hematologic Malignancies and Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Amphotericin B liposomal; Posaconazole
- Indications Mycoses
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 21 Nov 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting ,as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center record.
- 15 Apr 2009 Enzon Pharmaceuticals added as trial sponsor and lead trial centre as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.
- 03 Jul 2008 New trial record.