Observational Study in Patients With Overactive Bladder (OAB) Treated With Toviaz [fesoterodine] After Failure of Previous Antimuscarinic Therapy Due to Inefectivity or Intolerance.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Fesoterodine (Primary)
- Indications Overactive bladder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 15 Jul 2009 Actual number of patients (824) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jul 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Apr 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2009 to 1 Jun 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.