A Phase I/II Study of LBH589 Plus Decitabine for Patients Age ≥ 60 Years With High Risk MDS or AML
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Decitabine (Primary) ; Panobinostat (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 21 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to results presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 08 Dec 2015 Results presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 15 May 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2013 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.