A Limited Access Phase II Trial of Pemetrexed (Alimta, LY231514) (NSC 698037) in Combination With Cisplatin (NSC 119875) in the Treatment of Advanced, Persistent, or Recurrent Carcinoma of the Cervix.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Pemetrexed (Primary) ; Cisplatin
- Indications Cervical cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 21 Nov 2014 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, according to M.D. Anderson Cancer Center record.
- 09 Jun 2010 Status changed from suspended to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Aug 2009 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.