Effect of Amlodipine Monotherapy or Combined With Terazosin on Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms and Hypertension [essential hypertension].
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Amlodipine (Primary) ; Terazosin (Primary)
- Indications Essential hypertension; Lower urinary tract symptoms; Overactive bladder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Jul 2009 Primary endpoint 'Blood pressure' has been met.
- 01 Jul 2009 Primary endpoint 'International Prostate Symptom Score' has been met.
- 01 Jul 2009 Results have been reported in Urology.