A Phase III Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of Sorafenib as Adjuvant Treatment for Hepatocellular Carcinoma After Surgical Resection or Local Ablation
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sorafenib (Primary)
- Indications Liver cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STORM
- Sponsors Bayer; Bayer HealthCare
- 05 Jan 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Sep 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2020 to 1 Dec 2014, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Mar 2014 Primary endpoint 'Disease-free-survival' (recurrence-free survival) has not been met according to a Bayer HealthCare and Onyx Pharmaceuticals media release.