An Open-Label Extension Study to Assess the Long-Term Safety and Efficacy of ISIS 301012 [mipomersen sodium] in Subjects With Familial Hypercholesterolemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Mipomersen (Primary)
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia; Hyperlipoproteinaemia type II
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genzyme Corporation
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 Sep 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Sep 2014 Results of a retrospective analysis including patients with both homozygous and heterozygous familial hypercholesterolemia treated for one year were presented at the 2014 European Society of Cardiology Congress, according to an Isis Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History