To Assess the Safety, Reactogenicity and Immunogenicity of GSK Biologicals' Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine Compared to Prevenar™, Co-administered With DTPw-HBV/Hib & OPV or IPV Vaccines as a 3-dose Primary Immunization Course During the First 6 Months of Age
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 10-valent vaccine conjugate (Primary) ; Pneumococcal 7-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate
- Indications Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 01 Apr 2009 Results published in The Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal.
- 16 Oct 2008 Study start date changed from March 2006 to August March 2006, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Oct 2008 Study start date changed from August 2006 to March 2006, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History